Commercialization – The Cancer Nanotechnology Commercialization Working Group facilitates technology development and commercialization. This group brings together a broad range of expertise in intellectual property, patent law, and technology commercialization to (1) pro-actively monitor research developments, (2) assess commercialization potential, and (3) provide continuous support through the commercialization process. Our objectives are two-fold: (1) to identify technologies with potential for commercialization at an early stage, and (2) to provide comprehensive cradle-to-grave support during the commercialization process.
For more information about the following technology, contact John Fini, Director of IP and Technology Commercialization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C10845 – Detection and prognosis of lung cancer.
- C11024 – Predictive Biomarkers for SVV-001 Permissivity and Efficacy in Human Cancers
- C11032 – LX22 or LX22CL
- C11068 – Sputum Microrheology as a CFTR Outcome Measure
- C11091 – Early Detection of DNA Methylation Biomarker in Cancer Patient Sera
- C11160 – A Device for Capture, Enumeration, and Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells
- C11177 – PEG-Prom Based Therapy for Cancer
- C11183 – Self-sustained Droplet Microfluidic Chip and System for Integrated Sample Preparation and Nucleic Acids Detection
- C11196 – Large Nanoparticles that Penetrate Tissue
- C11349 – A composite polymeric nanoparticle for overcoming multidrug resistance to cancer chemotherapeutics and treatment-related systemic toxicity
- C11356 – Quantitative Molecular Profiling of Biomarkers for Cancer with Functionalized Quantum Dots
- C11383 – Method to achieve rapid and uniform drug distribution at a mucosal surface
- C11417 – Engineering Synthetic Sputum-penetrating Gene Carriers
- C11428 – Multifunctional Capsule-in-Capsules for Immunoprotection and Trimodal Imaging
- C11482 – PSMA-based Theranostic Imaging of Metastatic Cancer
- C11749 – Targeting Collagen Strands for Imaging and Therapy
- C11790 – A Quantum Dot Enabled High-resolution Quantification Assay
- C11791 – Micro Magnetic Gyromixer for Rapid Mixing in Droplets
- C11885 – miRNA Analysis Method