Commercialization – The Cancer Nanotechnology Commercialization Working Group facilitates technology development and commercialization. This group brings together a broad range of expertise in intellectual property, patent law, and technology commercialization to (1) pro-actively monitor research developments, (2) assess commercialization potential, and (3) provide continuous support through the commercialization process. Our objectives are two-fold: (1) to identify technologies with potential for commercialization at an early stage, and (2) to provide comprehensive cradle-to-grave support during the commercialization process.
For more information about the following technology, contact John Fini, Director of IP and Technology Commercialization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C10845 - Detection and prognosis of lung cancer.
- C11024 - Predictive Biomarkers for SVV-001 Permissivity and Efficacy in Human Cancers
- C11032 - LX22 or LX22CL
- C11068 - Sputum Microrheology as a CFTR Outcome Measure
- C11091 - Early Detection of DNA Methylation Biomarker in Cancer Patient Sera
- C11160 - A Device for Capture, Enumeration, and Profiling of Circulating Tumor Cells
- C11177 - PEG-Prom Based Therapy for Cancer
- C11183 - Self-sustained Droplet Microfluidic Chip and System for Integrated Sample Preparation and Nucleic Acids Detection
- C11196 - Large Nanoparticles that Penetrate Tissue
- C11349 - A composite polymeric nanoparticle for overcoming multidrug resistance to cancer chemotherapeutics and treatment-related systemic toxicity
- C11356 - Quantitative Molecular Profiling of Biomarkers for Cancer with Functionalized Quantum Dots
- C11383 - Method to achieve rapid and uniform drug distribution at a mucosal surface
- C11417 - Engineering Synthetic Sputum-penetrating Gene Carriers
- C11428 - Multifunctional Capsule-in-Capsules for Immunoprotection and Trimodal Imaging
- C11482 - PSMA-based Theranostic Imaging of Metastatic Cancer
- C11749 - Targeting Collagen Strands for Imaging and Therapy
- C11790 - A Quantum Dot Enabled High-resolution Quantification Assay
- C11791 - Micro Magnetic Gyromixer for Rapid Mixing in Droplets
- C11885 - miRNA Analysis Method